Log In To My Portal
Open web browser and type myportal.fhda.edu
Enter Campuswide ID (8 digits, no dashes).
- New students received it by email when your application was accepted.
- Continuing students have the same ID as the prior year. Social Security numbers are no longer accepted as student IDs.
- International students go to International Student Program Office
- De Anza - Registration and Student Services Building, 2nd Floor (above the Bookstore)
- Foothill - Administration Building, office number 1933
- AB540 students go to Admissions & Records office or send email to
- De Anza - A & R Help Form
- Foothill - A & R Help Form
- Each student must have a unique email address. Two people who are taking classes cannot have the same email address. An application will also not be processed if another student is already in Banner with the same email, whether the existing student is registered for the current quarter or not. Each student really must have a unique email to apply.
- Registration and record holds are districtwide. All holds must be cleared to allow registration, to add or drop a class, or to release academic records. Check and resolve holds prior to registering. A hold at De Anza will keep you from registering at Foothill and visa versa.
Please type in your 8 digit campus and password. Click on the Submit button. Use links if you forgot your ID or password.
The first time you log into MyPortal, your password will be your 8-digit date of birth, MMDDYYYY.
Example: Sept. 4, 1991 is 09041991
The system will then ask you to set your permanent password. Please choose at least 8 characters, both numbers and letters, special characters for a new password.
Click on Faculty Online Services Tile in the Faculty Channel
The user is directed to the following page.