To get to the newly created team site in Office 365:
- Log in to MyPortal, click on Employees tab, and click on the link "Launch Office 365".
- Click on "SharePoint" tile to get to the SharePoint home page.
- You should now see a link to the newly created team site for your department/group on the left hand side.
- Click on the link to get to the site’s home page.
- Click on “Follow” then you will see the tile as well as the link on your SharePoint home page under the "Following" section.
To give access to team site in Office 365:
- On the site’s home page, click on Share:
- In the dialog box that pops open, enter name of staff you wish to give site access to. As you type first few alphabets of name, you will see name and title show up right below, and you can then select the item (for non-FHDA-staff, enter the complete email address of the person):
The persons you share the site with, per above steps, will each receive an email invite, like the one as follows:
- When the FHDA staff you shared the site with clicks on the link in the email, they will see the following Microsoft log in page where they will need to select or enter their CWID followed by @fhda.edu as follows:
On the next FHDA Campus sign-in page that appears, they will need to enter their CWID and MyPortal password:
They will now have access to the site’s home page.
NOTE: The above steps are for first-time access only.
Subsequent access will be thro MyPortal Employees tab -> Launch Office 365 -> Sites tile in Office 365 home page.
Non-FHDA-staff will need a Microsoft account in order to access the site you invite them to.